Amanpuri (place of peace) was built in 1987 and became Amanresorts flagship property. Reflecting the style and elegance of Thai culture, the resorts graceful pavilions and villa homes are situated in a coconut plantation on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea. Elevated walkways connect pavilions to the resorts private white sand beach and facilities, including the first Aman Spa. With a fleet of luxury cruisers, Amanpuri offers the opportunity to explore the Andaman Sea.
- Steward Supervisor (1) - Urgent!
- Mechanic Supervisor (1)
- Electrician (2)
- Air Con Technician (3)
- Truck Driver (1) - New
- Senior Supervisor (1) - New
- Assistant Chief Engineering (1)
Food & Beverage - Urgent !
- Bar Supervisor (1)
- Waiter (1)
- Waiter Food Runner Casual (1) - New
Spa - Urgent !
- Beautician (1) - New
- Spa Manager or Wellness Manager (1)
- Naturapath ( Expat ) (1)
- Movement Recreation Manager (1) - New
Villa - Urgent !
- Villa Housekeeper (6)
- Villa Thai Chef (3) - New
- Villa Supervisor (1) - New
- Villa F&B Supervisor (1) - New
Enjoy a five days working week with an attractive salary, alongside fringe benefits such as life insurance, medical insurance and a provident fund.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a recent photograph to Amanpuri Phuket at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pansea Beach, Phuket 83000 Thailand
118/1 moo 3 soi pansea srisoontorn road tambol cherngtalay
talang district phuket 83110
(66) 76 324 333 ext 731,787 fax
( 66) 76 324 100
email : email@example.com web : www.amanresorts.com