Front Office Manager
Reporting to Resort Manager
Areas of Responsibility:
- Guest Services
- Front office Cashiering
- Airport, Boat related guest services and transportation services
- Resort Security
- Provides guidance, directs, co-ordinates and helps all Front Office hosts in the execution of their responsibilities Ensures the team achieve their goals and that all day-to-day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
- Oversees the service standards in all Front Office areas to ensure they conform to the Six Senses standards.
- Assists in the selection of new hosts, trains, evaluates, coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops them as per resort standards.
- Controls the maintenance and updating of guest history files and disbursement of relevant information ensuring guest requests and preferences are delivered.
- Maintains efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
- Coordinates' security and safety in order to maintain a high level of safety for all resort guests, hosts, goods and material, including key inventory and guest’s belongings.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive management experience
- Degree in Hospitality or tourism
- Excellent English written and spoken skill is essential
56 Moo 5,Tambol Koh Yao Noi, Amphur Koh Yao, Phang-Nga 82160
Email: [email protected]